#SenateSecrets is a collaborative treasure hunt that will take place online and offline before and during the conference. Delegates can work together to unlock the six padlocks to reveal the contents of the Senate Chest and win fabulous prizes.
- Wear your #SenateSecrets sticker with pride!
- You do not need to knock on or open any doors.
- All of the game takes place close to the conference area.
- You do not need to force or break anything.
- Each padlock can only be unlocked once – you might want to hold on to a padlock once you’ve unlocked it.
- No kicking, biting, scratching, hitting, or fisticuffs of any kind – it’s just for fun.
The moderators reserve the right to change any aspect of the game and the rules at any time. 🙂
This game has been designed by the Association for Learning Technology Games and Learning Special Interest Group. Please come and talk to us on our stand.